The board of directors entrusts two executive directors with the daily management of the company. These two directors will also be entrusted with the supervision and follow-up of the risks the board of directors has identified.
- Are responsible for the compilation of exhaustive, reliable and precise financial documents in good time and this according to the accountancy standards and policies of the company;
- Will present an objective and understandable assessment of the company’s financial situation to the board of directors;
- Regularly make suggestions to the board of directors pertaining to policy-making;
- Take part in the preparation of the resolutions to be passed by the board of directors;
- Provide any and all information to the board of directors necessary for the fulfilment of its obligations;
- Implement internal checks (systems for the identification, management and follow-up of financial risks) and this without undermining the role of the board of directors in this regard ;
- Regularly report to the board of directors insofar as their fulfilment of obligations is concerned.
5.2. Internal regulations for executive directors
The executive directors work in a spirit of partnership ; they will regularly consult each other for the purpose of exchanging information and opinions and assessing internal and external documents concerning the decision-making process for which they are authorized.
Given the spirit of partnership it is not deemed necessary to appoint a chairman of executive directors.